Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Let me Explain

Monday's post. for those of you who read it was a bit confusing.  Let me explain.  I wanted to participate in scavenger hunt Sunday again (refer to post).  I went to the blog that gives the five photo prompts, posted them into Blogger and scheduled them to post.  I planned on going back over the weekend and importing the fabulous pictures I took . . . obviously that didn't happen.  I totally forgot about the whole thing and was surprised to see that post up when I checked out my blog.

Anyway, I have had a crazy weekend and plan on having an incredibly busy week as I have a ton of volunteering I signed up for, two tests, school, and . . . oh yeah A BEAUTY PAGEANT to prepare for!

SO, the posts may be in short supply this week readers!  So sorry!

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment