Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stuff on a Stick

Tonight I was granted a lovely break.  I had a smoothie and shared scones with a close friend!  It was so great to have two hours of uninterrupted time to chat and giggle and sigh about life.


Next, I had dinner with five other great ladies who I cooked and laughed with all evening!  I stuck an avocado pit in my mouth to suck off the bits of avocado and almost choked I was laughing so hard at the wonderful humor of the other girls!  I almost spewed lettuce out of my nose I was laughing so hard during the meal, and practically cackled afterward.  These girls are incredible.  They are role models, they are loving life, they seem so worry free, and are the most supportive caring bunch I have ever had the pleasure to laugh with.


Love the giggling gal,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment