Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Polls are Closed

Thank you for your input friends!  Based on the poll 66% of voters decided Claret would be the color of choice for finishing the turtleneck of my poncho!


. . . and now, the moment we have all been waiting for (drum roll please); Felicity and her completed poncho!


This project used about 7 skeins of yarn and is the warmest poncho ever!  It is a bit heavy with all that yarn but I feel as if I am in a cocoon of warmth and beautiful yarn.  The colors remind me of fall and the poncho surrounds me in soft cozy comfort.


The turtleneck, with the claret portion connected to the main body of the poncho and the oatmeal portion being folded over, is a large circle of Lion Brand Wool-Ease that I can bury my entire head into for extra warmth.

This project was so much fun to make and gave me a nice blanket in the winter as I was knitting it!  

Poncho up,

Felicity


No comments:

Post a Comment