Monday, January 9, 2012

I Need Your Help

I have a dilemma.  Do y'all remember the pictures of the knit poncho last week?



I still need to make the turtleneck portion of it, which is supposed to be in the brown yarn {Oatmeal} but I completely ran out.


Oatmeal
Grey Marble
I have tons of grey {Grey Marble}

















Claret
and red {Claret}

















left over and do not want to go out and buy a brand new skein of yarn just for the turtleneck.  So I am taking a poll which will be located on the right side of my blog at the very top.  Which color should I use to finish the turtleneck: Claret, or Grey Marble?



Please help me out!

Thanks a bunch,

Felicity

1 comment:

  1. i think my vote is for the grey, but honestly, i don't think either color will look bad with it :) great job.. wish I could knit..

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete