Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Funday: My Adventure

GO TO FACEBOOK AND LIKE MY PICTURE!!!  PLEASE!

Today, being Friday Funday, I thought it appropriate to share with y'all a little bit about me.  I love a challenge. Like Barney from How I Met Your Mother I will turn things into a challenge that were not intended to be challenges.  With that being said I will begin the background story.

Samantha and I were watching Miss America and commenting about how they were a bit too skinny, how it was incredible that they had six-packs and how a lot of them did not directly answer the question they were asked in the interview portion.  Well, in reality all of these were my comments because I can never keep my mouth shut while watching TV.  I then began to tell Samantha how much I would love to be asked an opinionated question in front of a large crowd and give the audience a piece of my mind.  After that I said to myself, 'self, you could totally be Miss America'.  So, after some focused internet searching I signed up for a local pageant.  Yes, that's right I will be competing - in 2 weeks!

Well, after signing up it occured to me that I would have to do more than just answer a question, I would have to strut my stuff in a swimsuit, wear a ball gown, perform a talent, and submit head shots!  Samantha, being the most wonderful friend ever, kindly accepted to help me with my head shots which were taken at home.



These are the two photos I submitted to the pageant, but in the process of getting these head shots I made plenty of not so pretty faces.  This one is my favorite, I feel it depicts the true me!


Samantha had the wonderful idea of using a fan and I loved acting like a super model with it, that is why my hair has such volume!

I hope you enjoyed a peak into my life,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment