Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Glow

Once I started blogging I discovered the giant, wonderful, creative time trap called Pinterest.  I am now addicted (sigh).  Anyway, during my journeys through this creative realm I came upon a do-it-yourself microdermabrasion recipe.  It was really easy to concoct at home.  All you need is baking soda and water.  Everyone should probably having these two ingredients lying around the house since I did and I am a college kid.  I whipped some up in the kitchen and it looked pure and silky white, almost like Elmer's glue.


I rubbed it on my face in a circular motion and it felt so nice.  I did this after coming home from a run so I did not look quite as nice as the lady in the picture below but I sure felt like my skin looked like hers.  It was a lovely little spa moment in my very own home.  I highly recommend treating yourself to homemade microdermabrasion once in a while.

{source}
Take care of yourself for "do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?" -1 Corinthians 3:16

Pleased to be pampered,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment