Thursday, October 20, 2011

V-O-T-E

Trivia Question voting is closed!

Answer:  The Guicciardimi Coverlet is in . . . wait for it . . . 2 pieces!  Half of the quilt is in the Victoria and Albert Museum in London and the other piece is in Florence!

I have two pieces of my very own project to share today as well!  Placemats!


They are double-sided and in Samantha's favorite colors!  The fabric was given to me by a good friend, it was purchased at JoAnn Fabrics already quilted!  All I had to do was cut binding on the bias and stitch it on!


I had never cit binding on the bias or used the zig-zag stitch on a sewing machine so that was a fabulous new adventure!


I guess I'll have to start eating meals at the table now!

Stay tuned for the next trivia question and VOTE!  Please!  Exercise your rights as an American!

Always Vote,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment