Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Studio

This is it.


My studio, a.k.a. my bed.


In an attempt to teach myself how to play piano for  church services on campus I have begun to practice.


The C's are marked with stars so I don't forget!

It feels wonderful to be playing music; I can't help but sing when I finally master a melody, which then ruins all of my concentration and my playing goes out the window."Come though almighty King, help us They name to sing; help us to praise" -Come, Thou Almighty King LSB 905


I am playing mostly hymns and Divine Service III out of the Lutheran Service Book.  Samantha joined me for some beautiful duets, combined with lots of giggles and an infinite amount of requests to begin 'from the top' from both of us!



It is inspiring to hear the beautiful chords and read the words which glorify the Lord. "How firm a foundation O saints of the Lord is laid for your faith in His excellent Word!" -How Firm a Foundation LSB 728


Practice makes Permanent (and sore fingers),

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment