Sunday, October 2, 2011

Adore(able)

Oh my goodness gracious!  Yesterday was jam packed with crafting goodness and today will be just as fun!

First order of business, the knitting class.  We were taught how to cast on and knit using the English throwing method.  I was hoping to learn continental but there are still two more classes so I have not given up hope.  I was so excited because they yarn she gave me matched my socks!


Next, I was bombarded with fabric, patterns, and the beautiful art of quilting at the sewing festival.  Look at the absolutely adorable tote bag kit I bought!


I am simply crazy about fabric with words on it right now, isn't it just the cutest thing y'all ever saw!


I cannot wait to get started on cutting up the fabric and sewing that tote bag together.  it will be perfect for toting my knitting projects around!  Even with all of these great projects beckoning me to come work on them I can't because today is the Jim Click Run 'n' Roll 8K!


So gotta run!

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment