Monday, October 3, 2011

Family Flair

Today we have the craftiness of a guest!  This member of my family makes some of the most artisitc purses I have ever seen!  This is her most recent creation!


Isn't that lovely?!  Every time I get to see her she always has some great bag on her arm - always good to have arm candy!

She has made a couple bags for me that I absolutely could not live with out!  This one I use to travel to and from Hydro Yoga:


The outside is made out of a jean material, so it is durable and can handle getting a little wet.  Of course, Kim fancied it up with her creative embroidery to give it some added flair!

This next bag I just about wore out, packing my lunch in it, toting around extra stuff for school that wouldn't fin in my backpack, carrying knitting and sewing projects around, and taking it to the recreation center when I wasn't in the mood for swimming.  The lining is just great, I LOVE yellow!


Thank you Kim for sharing your talent with us today!

Last order of business, If a single woman puts the last stitch in a quilt she will be an Old Maid . . . sorry ladies.

Pretty Purses and Peace,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment