Thursday, October 13, 2011

Potpie

I am very behind.  So, first order of business: Which staff member at Hogwarts said he enjoyed reading muggle magazines because of the knitting patterns? Dumbledore!  He's so smart, he knows what is important - knitting!

Stay tuned for the next question!  Please take a chance and give a guess, tell your friends, vote!

Next up, the superb chicken potpie made by my very best of friends Samantha!




Is it not the most beautiful creation you have ever seen!



Oh, and by the way, I totally had seconds!


Finally, look at the sad sight I woke up to this morning.  My hippo, Tubby looked like it fell from a 50 story building and hit the pavement - so sad.




Just so everyone knows, Tubby did not die, I was able to resuscitate the poor hippo who is now recovering in the comfort of an unmade bed.

Peas, green beans, and chicken,

Felicity

P.S. - Chicken potpie for breakfast?  I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment