Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's easy as 123

I found this online and thought it was a cute way to share a little bit more about who I am, so here it goes!
Age: 21.
Bed size: Twin.
Chore you hate: Dusting.
Dogs: I was guarded by a black cocker spaniel named Darcy when I was a little girl, I had an old, white miniature poodle named Suzy during middle school, and am now blessed with a black and white fur-ball who can’t help but kiss you incessantly named Belly (because she’s fat).



Essential start of your day: Get out of bed.
Favorite color: Yellow.


Gold or silver: Gold, it is kinda like yellow.
Height: 5'4", but I tell everyone I am 5’6”.
Instruments I play (or have played): I have played flute and piccolo since 5th grade.  I took a guitar class last semester, and I always enjoy singing.


Job title: Student 
Kids: have runny noses.
Live: Life.



Mom's name: Momma.
Nickname: Nope, not gonna tell you that one.
Overnight hospital stays: are no fun at all.
Pet peeves: are annoying.
Quote from a movie: “It wasn’t my ethics, it was theirs”, “certifiable, completely certifiable!  Blaaaaaa (accompanied with odd head shaking)”  - Boyfriend for Christmas
Right or left handed: I have both hands.
Siblings: are an example of a pet peeve.
Time you wake up: The moment between being asleep and being awake.




Underwear: ought to be worn by everyone.
Vegetables you dislike: Carrots, I’m allergic.
What makes you run late: What makes you think I run late?
X-rays you've had done: The ones that were important.
Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy . . . just kidding, probably Muddy Buddies.
Zoo animals: are often enjoyed by people who visit a zoo.



What are your abc's?


Lot's of Luff,


Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment