Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reduce

I have a problem letting things go.  I saw this box in a pile that was going to goodwill and I swiped it.  


I figured I could create something with them.  It has turned out to be a harder endeavor than I expected.

This is what the box suggested I could do, but me with a drill spells danger and disaster.  I googled, I blog searched, I dreamed, I sketched, I thought long and hard and nothing came of it.  The box told me to


but my imagination seemed to be broken.  In my depression I searched for things to do to take my mind off of my failing imagination; and then it came to me.


These sticks would tell me what to do.


 These sticks would bring joy in my moments of depression.


These sticks would make me smile.

So today, I think I will . . .


Luff and Sunscreen,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment