Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Virus

A few days ago I told y'all that my code was compiling; well it turns out that my tired spell turned into a virus that is now being treated with antibiotics, thanks to my early morning doctors visit.  So my code is no longer compiling, it just out and out stopped due to the virus that basically killed it.  As I am telling everyone I see today I am dying; or texting the fact that I am dead to those scarce few who know my dramatic side, such as my momma and my pastor.


There will be no pictures today, no projects to share, nada, zilch, nothin'.  I have a virus so I am dressed like a slob in as many layers of my warm clothing as possible.  I also am not touching any fabric or yarn so as not to infect every object of my house with the cold of death and share the virus with anyone else who handles the stuff.  My room is a disaster zone; every surface is covered in either tissues, medicine, blankets, or all of the above.  My bed is not made, my laundry is not in the hamper, and a variety of shoes and socks littler the floor. 


I am also using this blog post to kill time while I wait for my next class.  I am sure all y'all are thrilled to read such a fascinating blog post and are so entertained by my whining that I will have hundreds of thousands of comments about how my blog is your favorite and it is the best blog you have ever read after being exposed to such a riveting post as this (yes, this is sarcasm for those of you out there who are too much like Sheldon for your own good).  With this droll post already too long I will say goodnight, because it is 2:45pm and I am ready for bed.


Don't let the bed bugs bite,

Felicity


No comments:

Post a Comment