Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Code's Compiling

Lately I haven't been so good at crafting.  I have nothing new to show you and nothing new in the works that I could talk about.  My life has been consumed by school, by math, by things not going right with my honors thesis.  This is my life right now.



And what is sad about all of this is that most of the time I'm bored.  My classes, with the exception of math, are not that hard.  I don't have a ridiculous amount of homework, I'm not behind in my reading, I'm just stressed about it all. I'm one of two things, I'm really hyper so I can't sit still to sew or knit or glue so I run, or do the dishes, or vacuum, or hang out with friends; or I'm really tired so I plop in the chair exhausted, lacking the energy to pick up my knitting needles and get to work, even though they are right there within an arms length of where I'm sitting.  So that's my story.

On top of that I don't really have anything to write about, making this blog kinda boring today.  So I decided to tell the world that my code is compiling.


Thank you, XKCD.

Sigh,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment