Sunday, November 6, 2011

Homecoming

Let me give you a little background: It is my last year in college, my football team is absolutely awful - I have never seen them play worse, and yet I just could not miss this football game.  It was freezing cold, 62 degrees at the start of the game and it only got colder from there.  Yes, I am a pansy when it comes to cold weather.  Our quarterback got sacked at least twice.  I yelled my guts out and saw no results.  I screamed 'Go Cats' to no avail.  I had not done laundry in a while so I ended up wearing stretchy yoga pants to the game.  When it was all over my feet hurt, my knees were stiff, my nose was frozen and red, my armpits were no longer warm enough to maintain the feeling in my fingers, I felt like the walking dead; and I would not have traded it for anything in the world.  I have the most AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL friends.  This night reminded me of how utterly blessed I am.




       










The team lost, but I won,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment