Thursday, November 17, 2011

Missing

So, I have not been posting very regularly lately and this is for a number of reasons.  The one I am going to share with y'all is that I was baking and clicking away at my camera and admiring the beautiful dishes all of my very talented friends created for our Thanksgiving 'pre-game'.  I have beautiful pictures of gorgeous food that was SOOO good I cannot express the greatness in words; but between my Turkey-coma and being around all of my friends (they are so peppy!)  I left my camera at their house (oops!).  I hope to get it back this weekend. I feel lost without it!

Anyway, once I get it back keep your eyes open for yummy food because my Thanksgiving cooking instinct is here!

Bring it kitchen - it's on like Donkey Kong!

With not-so-great deliberation,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment