Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Uniform

It is officially cold.  There is a chill in the air, a sniffle in my nose from biking, and the feel of clean cool air in my lungs.  The winter wardrobe is beginning to see the light and the knits of the season have become my uniform of choice.






I knit my scarf and contemplate how to design my own sweaters in between classes.  Sweaters are my favorite thing to wear when its chilly outside.  What is your favorite cold weather clothing item?

Hugs and Hot Chocolate,

Felicity

3 comments:

  1. yay for scarves and hot chocolate! my very favorite thing to wear when it's cold is probably my slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like flannel (blankets, sheets, shirts or jeans lined with)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a wild hot pink leopard print pullover fleece sweat shirt, that i wear out to feed the chickens. It keeps me nice and warm ; and everyone knows where i am when i'm wearing it. :-) Plus a friend made it for me. !

    ReplyDelete