Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Thanks of Late

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I spent the day sleeping in my bed or on the couch.  Not what I was planning on for Thanksgiving day but I was much more aware of how blessed I am; that my momma spent the whole day taking care of me, that I had a roof over my head, a bajillion warm blankets, a lazy dog to sleep with me, and all of the drugs the pharmacy would give me to combat this second strain of strep.

This Thanksgiving my list of what I'm thankful for is much different than in previous years but still sincere.  I ma thankful for cough drops,


disinfectant wipes,


tea, and honey.


It is a great thing that I celebrated Thanksgiving early in the week with great friends and delicious food.  I even made my very first pie, all by myself, from scratch!  Each step made the pie look more yummy!






This group of friends made a feast to remember!



Off to practice!  It's a good thing I am playing at church today, because my throat is still too sore to sing!


Thanks a bunch,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment