Thursday, September 15, 2011

Knitting with Vanna

As you know, I watch Wheel of Fortune on a regular basis.  After one episode Vanna White told her viewers that she enjoyed knitting in her free time!  Since Vanna White is a fabulous American icon I decided that I needed to enjoy knitting too!  



So the next day I made a trip to the craft store, bought some yarn and learned how to knit with the help of YouTube videos, and thus 'Knitting with Vanna' was born.  My favorite half hour of each weekday is when Pat Sajak and Vanna White enter the scene of Wheel of Fortune and I sit down and knit.  I make sure that no matter how busy I am I have that half hour with Vanna, my inspiration, to knit my heart out.


Thus, my very first knitting project - a scarf!  It is so warm and so thick I cannot wait to wear it!  For the first time in my life I actually want the cold weather to come so all my knitting can actually be used!


Happy Knitting!

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment