Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pizza Pizza

I went to a Lizzie B Trunk Show!  It was fabulous.  I had my picture taken with Beth Hawkins and was able to see her fabric line and original patterns up close and personal.  Unfortunately, I forgot to put the memory card back in my camera and the picture didn't save - so disappointing.

My aunt had a Lizzie B quilt book and showed it to me this summer and was the first one to introduce me to Lizzie B Cre8tive!  My aunt also sent me this fabulous recipe for yeast free pizza dough from cooks.com.


2 1/2 c. Flour
2 3/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. salt (I thought it could use a little more)
1 tbsp. Oil
 3/4 - 1 c. Water

Set oven to 400 degrees.  Mix all dry ingredients together.  Stir in oil and water until it forms a ball.  Kneed for 3 - 4 minutes.

(It looks like a turkey)



Put desired toppings on your pizza dough and bake 15 - 25 minutes.  Enjoy!


Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment