Saturday, September 24, 2011

Baked

I found the most mouthwatering blog – Fat Free Vegan Kitchen.  I am not vegan but the recipes look absolutely d-e-licious.  Since its fall I thought I would try something that was baked and warm, but since it’s still incredibly hot here I didn’t want to heat up the whole house with the oven so microwave baked apples it is!


I changed the recipe just a bit so here is how I did it;

1 Apple
Frozen Blueberries (not thawed)
1 Pinch of Cinnamon
2 tsp. Honey

Core an apple, leaving about a quarter inch at the bottom.  Sprinkle the inside with cinnamon.  Stuff with blueberries.  Drizzle with honey.  Microwave in a deep bowl, covered, on high 3-5 minutes.  Let cool,  5 minutes should do it.  Enjoy!

It was very tasty and easy!  Great dessert (or meal in my case :/ oh well)!

Eat up,

Felicity

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try the apple recipe, the pizza dough turned out great!

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete