Friday, September 16, 2011

Fabulous Friday Funday

A superstition I heard from Fons and Porter says: 'if you begin a quilt on Friday, you will never live to finish it'.  Therefore I resisted the temptation to start a sewing project and decided to knit instead!


I had a hard time at first because I had bits and pieces of fabric all over my house, tons of quilting magazines only two feet away from the couch I was knitting on and my sewing machine calling to me from the kitchen table, so in the true spirit of Fabulous Friday Funday I moved all of my fabric into one place, rearranged my craft bookshelf, did the dishes, took out the trash, and vacuumed the whole house.  Then I went out to high-brow stores and looked at stuff I could never afford and ate Nut-Free Toffee to my hearts content, such a lovely day!


Fabulously,

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment